Adinkra Gye Nyame Bangle
Adinkra, originally the name of a king, which is now the name of symbols that appear on cloths made in West Africa used in ceremony such as weddings and funerals. They can express ideas, thoughts, beliefs, and feelings.
The Gye Nyame is the most popular and my personal favorite of all the Adinkra symbols. This symbol means "except for God". This signifies the power of the Most High. Nyankopon knows and sees everything. Another popular translation of this symbol is that there is nothing to fear except God.
* Comes with all charms pictured + crystal of your choice
• Adjustable bangle from 2.5 in to 3.25 in.
* This charm is mirrored
• Gye Nyame charm - 1" x 1" (size of a quarter)
• Mini charms - Africa, Made with love - 0.41" x 0.51"
• Stainless steel bangle.
• Ships to U.S. and international.